Kim Jaggers

Kim Jaggers
click here to visit Kim's website

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Questions to Ask Yourself When Trouble Comes


Questions to ask yourself when trouble comes…

 

  1. Is God still on the throne? (yes)

And they cried out in a loud voice: “Salvation belongs to our God who sits on the throne and to the Lamb” Rev 7:10

  1. Does God hear my prayers? (yes)

You, Lord, hear the desire of the afflicted;
 you encourage them, and you listen to their cry, Psalm 10:17

  1. Is God still capable of miracles? (yes)

Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” Matt 19:26

  1. Does God have the ability to use this hard thing for my good and His glory?(yes)

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Rom 8:28

  1. As I seek God through His Word and prayer will He strengthen me through this storm? (yes)

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. Rom 15:13

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Phil 4:6-7

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Isa 41:10

  1. Can the faith of others grow as they see me cling to Jesus through this? (yes)

Resist him, standing firm in the faith, because you know that the family of believers throughout the world is undergoing the same kind of sufferings

 I Pet 5:9

Simon, Simon, Satan has asked to sift all of you as wheat. But I have prayed for you, Simon, that your faith may not fail. And when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers.” Luke 22:31-32

  1. Will I be free from this problem, difficulty, trial or tragedy in Heaven? (yes)

Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God.  ‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death  or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.”

He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.” Rev 21:4-5

     8.  Will it help me to keep my eyes on Jesus and take one day at a time? (yes)

But seek first his kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matt 6:33-34

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment